The UK has grown to become one of the top destinations to study abroad around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years, high-class institutions at every corner and much more flexibility than many other countries, the United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English –speaking countries cannot offer.
However, what makes the UK stand out? Why should you come to the UK as a destination to further your international education? Why study in UK? .
UK education is respected worldwide as the UK has a tradition of providing:
- Dynamic education of a content and standart to meet the needs of a rapidly changing world
- The UK is a friendly, caring society in which all medical services are free on the National Health Service if you are a European Uniona National or if you are following a full-time course that lasts more than six months.
- UK education is affordable and there is a vast range of courses, colleges, universities and schools for you to consider for your particular needs.
- Students may undertake part-time work to enjoy the benfits of some extra earnings or contribute towards their living costs.
- The UK is alive with opportunties for enjoying world-class entertainment, sports, leisure activities and places of interest.
- The UK is a multicultural society where you can make friends with people from all over the world. The UK’ s temprate climate makes it an ideal place to study.
- Students on a full time course of longer than 6 months duration are generally allowed to work up to 20 hours each week at times that do not interfere with their full time studies.
- During vacations, students may work as many hours as they wish. Wages paid will be around Pound 5.50 per hour if you are 18 years of age or over- though itmay be much more, depending upon the type of work. You will usually have to find the job yourself, though the UK Job Centre or other students may help.
- You can get one-year work permit after completion of any degree, PGD or PGC course in UK, whereas you can get 2 years work permit after completion fo HND and said courses in Scotland.
- You can explore the interesting countries of continental Europe – two or three of which can be reached with a few hours by road and rail or ferry.